The Nicaraguan Consulate General in Los Angeles, United States is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Information On the Consulate of Nicaragua in Los Angeles, United States
A consulate like the Nicaraguan Consulate General in Los Angeles, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Nicaragua.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Nicaragua who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Nicaragua and communities.
Many problems can be fixed by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Nicaraguan Consulate General in Los Angeles, United States
3550 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Telephone: (+1) (213) 252 1170 / 5, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-15:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Leopoldo Guadalupe Castrillo RamosConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Nicaragua in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Nicaragua in Los Angeles, United States
Although the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard citizens from Nicaragua while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Nicaragua who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Nicaraguan Consulate General in Los Angeles, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, look into the Nicaraguan Consulate General in Los Angeles, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Nicaragua nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Nicaragua nationals in custody
At the Nicaraguan Consulate General in Los Angeles, United States, they work to help nationals from Nicaragua around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Nicaragua in Washington, D.C., fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Nicaragua you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Nicaragua when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Nicaragua in Los Angeles, United States provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Nicaragua who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Baton Rouge, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in New Delhi, India
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Charlotte, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Dublin, Ireland
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Ciudad Quesada, Costa Rica
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Limassol, Cyprus
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Lugano, Switzerland
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Nicaraguan Consulate General in Geneva, Switzerland
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Naha City, Japan
- The Consulate of Nicaragua in the United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Boston, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Nassau, Bahamas
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore