- 1 General Info About the Consulate of Nicaragua in Naha City, Japan
- 2 Contact Information for the Nicaraguan Consulate in Naha City, Japan
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Nicaragua in Naha City, Japan
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Naha City, Japan
The Nicaraguan Consulate in Naha City, Japan is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
General Info About the Consulate of Nicaragua in Naha City, Japan
A consulate like the Nicaraguan Consulate in Naha City, Japan is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Nicaragua.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Nicaragua who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Nicaragua and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Nicaraguan Consulate in Naha City, Japan
727 Aza Uebaru
Naha-shi, Okinawa 901-0153
Telephone: (+81) 98-987-0841, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Sakai KentaroHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Nicaragua in Tokyo
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Nicaragua in Naha City, Japan
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Nicaragua while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Nicaragua who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Nicaraguan Consulate in Naha City, Japan, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Nicaraguan Consulate in Naha City, Japan’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Naha City, Japan
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Nicaragua nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Nicaragua nationals in custody
At the Nicaraguan Consulate in Naha City, Japan, they work to assist nationals from Nicaragua around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Nicaragua in Tokyo, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Naha City, Japan
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Nicaragua you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Nicaragua when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Nicaragua in Naha City, Japan provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Nicaragua who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Limassol, Cyprus
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Charlotte, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Ciudad Quesada, Costa Rica
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Prague, Czech Republic
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Baton Rouge, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Nicaraguan Consulate in New Delhi, India
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Munich, Germany