The Nicaraguan Consulate in Athens, Greece is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate of Nicaragua in Athens, Greece
A consulate like the Nicaraguan Consulate in Athens, Greece is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Nicaragua.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Nicaragua who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Nicaragua and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Nicaraguan Consulate in Athens, Greece
321, Ave. Mesogeion
Athens 152 31
Telephone: (+30) 211.750.7865, –
Fax: (+30) 211.750.7866
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: nicaragua.gr
Head of Mission: Mr Miguel Capuano MolhoHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Nicaragua in Vienna
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Nicaragua in Athens, Greece
Even if the consulate’s first role is to safeguard its people from Nicaragua while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Nicaragua who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Nicaraguan Consulate in Athens, Greece, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Nicaraguan Consulate in Athens, Greece’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Athens, Greece
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you head down to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Nicaragua nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Nicaragua nationals in custody
At the Nicaraguan Consulate in Athens, Greece, they work to assist nationals from Nicaragua around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Nicaragua in Vienna, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Athens, Greece
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Nicaragua you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Nicaragua when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Nicaragua in Athens, Greece provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Nicaragua who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Lisbon, Portugal
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Naha City, Japan
- The Consulate of Nicaragua in the United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Nicaraguan Consulate General in Houston, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Baton Rouge, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Lugano, Switzerland
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Charlotte, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Nicaraguan Consulate in New Delhi, India
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Nassau, Bahamas
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Melbourne, Australia
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico