The Nicaraguan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
General Information About the Consulate of Nicaragua in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A consulate like the Nicaraguan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Nicaragua.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Nicaragua who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Nicaragua and people.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Nicaraguan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Bertha von Suttner-Ring 20
Telephone: (+49) 69 686 089 31, –
Fax: (+49) 69 686 089 32
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 08:00-12:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Martha Lucia Albir BuhlHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Nicaragua in Berlin
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Nicaragua in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Even if the consulate’s first job is to safeguard its people from Nicaragua while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Nicaragua who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Nicaraguan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, look into the Nicaraguan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the details in your region. Before you head down to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Nicaragua nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Nicaragua nationals in custody
At the Nicaraguan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, they work to assist nationals from Nicaragua around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Nicaragua in Berlin, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Nicaragua you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Nicaragua when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Nicaragua in Frankfurt am Main, Germany provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Nicaragua who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Nicaraguan Consulate in New Delhi, India
- The Consulate of Nicaragua in the United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Naha City, Japan
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Melbourne, Australia
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate General in Geneva, Switzerland
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Baton Rouge, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Nassau, Bahamas
- Nicaraguan Consulate General in New York, United States
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.