IMMEDIATE HELP, CALL US NOW: 877-719-1229
Philippine Consulate general in San Francisco, California The Philippine Consulate general in San Francisco, California is the official representative of the Philippines to the United States consulate general. The Philippine consulate provides services for Filipino nationals in the region and offers information for people who are interested in visiting or moving to the Philippines filipino American youth leaders general in san francisco. They also provide assistance to overseas Filipino workers northern california.
- Passport renewal by mail
- Application for dual citizenship
- Apostle and Certification Services
- Notary Services consulate general
- Legalization Services san francisco.
- Consulate in Philippines
- Philippine consulate houston
- Philippine Consulate Los Angeles
- Philippine Consulate Chicago
- Philippine Consulate New York
- Philippine Consulate
- Philippine Consulate Washington DC
SPEAK WITH AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY: 877-719-1229
To renew your Philippine passport, please bring:
- Your old and new passports (if you have them)
- Fee payment of US$25 per person (cash only)
- Proof of at least two months’ residency in the Philippines
- Original birth certificate or current valid photo ID with a clear picture
- Passport photos (2 x 2 inches) taken within the last six months
Visa Requirements for Filipinos to Visit the United States
First-time applicants are required to provide the following:
- Original copy of birth certificate,
- Marriage Certificate (if married),
- Divorce Certificate (if divorced),
- Death Certificate (if widowed),
- Valid Passport with at least 6 months validity from expiration date,
- One recent 2″x2″ photo taken within the last six months.
A TRUSTED LAWYER IS STANDING BY: 877-719-1229
The Philippine Consulate general in San Francisco, California performs notarial acts such as oath taking for affidavits and affirmations; authenticating documents such as power of attorney or other legal documents for use abroad; although notarized signatures are not required on some types of documents san francisco informs general in san francisco. The following requirements must be fulfilled:
- A valid U.S. passport
- Filipino citizenship (dual citizenship is allowed)
- Residence within the consular district (California and Hawaii)
Contact Information of the Consulate
DON’T DELAY, GET HELP NOW:877-719-1229
The Philippine Consulate is located at 890 Market Street, Suite 2020, San Francisco, CA 94102.
The contact number of the consulate is (415) 536-4100.
To make an appointment with the consulate, please call (415) 536-4100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
The hours of operation for regular business general in san francisco hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm.