IMMEDIATE HELP, CALL US NOW: 877-719-1229
The Philippine Consulate in the United States is a diplomatic mission established by the Philippines to provide consular services to its citizens and other nationals.
What is a Consulate?
A consulate can be defined as an institution representing another country which is established in a foreign territory with jurisdiction over citizens of that country who reside there and/or those who come into its jurisdiction.
The first Philippine consulate was set up in San Francisco on November 17, 1911, by then Secretary of Commerce and Police William Cameron Forbes as a means to provide assistance to Filipino immigrants who were coming into America for work. Since then there have been many other locations that have been established across the United States as well as other countries. The mission of this consulate is to promote trade with all countries including those within the United States.
The Consulate offers a range of services and can assist with:
- Renewing passports;
- Registering births and marriages;
- Obtaining visas for foreign nationals, and
- Issuing certificates of identity.
SPEAK WITH AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY: 877-719-1229
- Philippine Consulate Washington DC
- Philippine Consulate Houston-Consular Services
- Philippine Consulate
- Philippine Consulate New York
- Philippine Consulate Los Angeles
- Philippine Consulate Chicago
- Philippine Consulate San Francisco
How to Apply for a Visa
To begin the application process for a visa, follow these steps:
- Download and fill out an application form from this link: http://www.philippine-consulate.org/visa_application_form_for_us_citizens.pdf
- Fill out a Nonimmigrant Visa Application (NIV) from this link: https://goo.gl/forms/gxBSPE0R6yFjTjwL2
- Fill out a Passport Information Form from this link: http://www.philippine-consulate.org/passportinfoformuscitizen1
A TRUSTED LAWYER IS STANDING BY: 877-719-1229
Requirements for Applying for a Visa
Requirements for Applying for a Visa:
- You must be at least 18 years of age and have parental consent if under 18
- You must be a Filipino citizen or legal permanent resident of the US
- You must not have any criminal record in the Philippines, US, or any other country
- If you are married, your spouse must also apply for a visa
- One photo taken within 30 days is required
The Philippine Consulate in the United States is located at: 845 Third Avenue, Suite 906, New York, NY 10022
- Tel: 212-838-1000 Fax: 212-838-1070
- Email: email@example.com
DON’T DELAY, GET HELP NOW: 877-719-1229
If this is not the consulate you are looking for, here we have other consulates: