SPEAK WITH AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY: 877-719-1229
The Peruvian Consulate in Los Angeles is a mission of the Republic of Peru to promote and protect the interests of its citizens, businesses and institutions in the United States. The consulate provides assistance on civil, commercial, labor and family matters for Peruvians living in the US.
It is the place to go for all your needs related to Peru. Whether you are a tourist, resident, or have business interests in Peru, this office provides an array of services.
What does the Consulate do?
The Peruvian Consulate in Los Angeles is the mission of the Republic of Peru to promote and protect the interests of its citizens abroad. The Consulate does not provide services or legal advice; it can only provide information about how to contact government agencies for assistance with immigration matters, visas, passports etc.
Who are the people who work at the Consulate?
All employees at this consulate have been carefully selected for their skills and knowledge about Peru, as well as their ability to speak English or Spanish fluently. All personnel are bilingual or trilingual in English, Spanish, and Quechua.
- Peruvian Consulate in Dallas, United States
- Peruvian Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Peruvian Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Peruvian Consulate in Geneva, Switzerland
- Peruvian Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile
- Peruvian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Peruvian Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Peruvian Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Peruvian Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Peruvian Consulate in Kiev, Ukraine
- Peruvian Consulate in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Peruvian Consulate in Miami, United States
- Peruvian Consulate in Lyon, France
- Peruvian Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand
- Peruvian Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED NOW: 877-719-1229
What are the consular services offered by the consulate?
The Peruvian Consulate in Los Angeles offers a variety of consular services, which includes:
- Issuing and renewing passports.
- Certifying copies of birth certificates for persons born abroad to be used as ID or for purposes of naturalization.
- Certification of civil status (marriage, divorce) and death.
- Certification of nationality.
- Document authentication and legalization.
- Legalization of documents issued by the Peruvian authorities that have been certified by the Peruvian Consul General in Los Angeles.
What are the requirements to apply for a visa at the consulate?
To apply for a visa, you need to be present at the consulate with all of your required documents. You will need:
- A valid passport;
- A filled and signed application form (you can find it on our website);
- Two photos;
- Proof of economic solvency;
- Proof of medical insurance.
DON’T DELAY, GET HELP NOW: 877-719-1229
How much does it cost to apply for a visa at the consulate?
- Adult Single Entry Visa: $160.00 USD,
- Adult Multiple Entry Visa: $240.00 USD,
- Child Single Entry Visa (2 – 18 years old):$90.00 USD, and
- Child Multiple Entry Visa (2 -18 years old):$135.00 USD
How can you contact the Consulate?
The Peruvian Consulate in Los Angeles is located at: 400 West Olympic Blvd., Suite 400, Los Angeles, CA 90015.
The phone number for the Consulate is 213-622-9500. The email address for the Consulate is firstname.lastname@example.org.
A TRUSTED LAWYER IS STANDING BY: 877-719-1229
Why should you visit the Consulate?
You can get information about consular services such as visas, passports, notarial, legalization or other consular matters. You can also find out more about our country (including tourist attractions) and its culture.
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.