The Peruvian Consulate in Belgrade, Serbia is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Details On the Consulate of Peru in Belgrade, Serbia
A consulate like the Peruvian Consulate in Belgrade, Serbia is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Peru.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Peru who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Peru and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Peruvian Consulate in Belgrade, Serbia
Kneza Milosa 19
Telephone: (+381) 11 3699 808, –
Fax: (+381) 11 3699 799
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Miodrag ColicHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Peru in Belgrade, Serbia
Although the consulate’s first job is to safeguard citizens from Peru while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Peru who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Peruvian Consulate in Belgrade, Serbia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Peruvian Consulate in Belgrade, Serbia’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Belgrade, Serbia
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Peru nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Peru nationals in custody
At the Peruvian Consulate in Belgrade, Serbia, they work to support nationals from Peru around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Belgrade, Serbia
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Peru you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Peru when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Peru in Belgrade, Serbia provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Peru who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Peruvian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Peruvian Consulate in Fortaleza, Brazil
- Peruvian Consulate in Leticia, Colombia
- Peruvian Consulate in Fes, Morocco
- Peruvian Consulate in Turin, Italy
- Peruvian Consulate in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Consulate General of Peru in Arica, Chile
- Peruvian Consulate in Minsk, Belarus
- Peruvian Consulate in Santiago de Veraguas, Panama
- Consultate of Peru Miami
- Peruvian Consulate in Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Peruvian Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- Peruvian Consulate in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Peruvian Consulate in Malmö, Sweden
- Peruvian Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore