The Peruvian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Peru in Casablanca, Morocco
A consulate like the Peruvian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Peru.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Peru who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Peru and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Peruvian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco
No. 12 Amarat, Street No. 13, Squire 11
OR: Elnefeidi Building, Parliament Street
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+212) 183 224 328
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Peru in Rabat
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Peru in Casablanca, Morocco
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Peru while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Peru who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Peruvian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Peruvian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Peru nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Peru nationals in custody
At the Peruvian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco, they work to assist nationals from Peru around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Peru in Rabat, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Peru you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Peru when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Peru in Casablanca, Morocco provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Peru who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Peruvian Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Peruvian Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand
- Peruvian Consulate in Skopje, North Macedonia
- Peruvian Consulate in Salinas, Ec, Ecuador
- Peruvian Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile
- Peruvian Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Peruvian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Peruvian Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Peruvian Consulate in Paterson, United States
- Peruvian Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
- Consulate of Peru in Agadir, Morocco
- Peruvian Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Peruvian Consulate in Hanover, Germany
- Peruvian Consulate in Hong Kong
- Peruvian Consulate in Khon Kaen, Thailand
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore