- 1 Details Regarding the Consulate of Peru in Thessaloniki, Greece
- 2 Contact Info for the Peruvian Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Peru in Thessaloniki, Greece
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
The Peruvian Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Peru in Thessaloniki, Greece
A consulate like the Peruvian Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Peru.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Peru who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Peru and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Peruvian Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
192, Monastiriou Street, 3rd floor
546 28 Thessaloniki
Telephone: (+30) 2310.566.737, –
Fax: (+30) 2310.510.657
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00 – 14:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Aristides IoannouHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Peru in Athens
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Peru in Thessaloniki, Greece
Although the consulate’s first role is to safeguard its people from Peru while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Peru who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Peruvian Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other issues, check out the Peruvian Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your area. Before you head down to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Peru nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Peru nationals in custody
At the Peruvian Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece, they work to support nationals from Peru around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Peru in Athens, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Peru you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Peru when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Peru in Thessaloniki, Greece provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Peru who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Peruvian Consulate in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Peruvian Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- Peruvian Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Peruvian Consulate in Strasbourg, France
- Peruvian Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Peruvian Consulate in Malmö, Sweden
- Peruvian Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Peruvian Consulate in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Peruvian Consulate in Perth, Australia
- Peruvian Consulate in Loja, Ecuador
- Peruvian Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Consulate of Peru in Agadir, Morocco
- Peruvian Consulate in Santiago de Veraguas, Panama
- Peruvian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Peruvian Consulate in Atlanta, United States