The Peruvian Consulate in Chiang Mai, Thailand is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Details On the Consulate of Peru General in Chiang Mai, Thailand
A consulate like the Peruvian Consulate in Chiang Mai, Thailand is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Peru.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Peru who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Peru and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Peruvian Consulate in Chiang Mai, Thailand
The Chiang Mai Ballet Academy
362/30 U-Sa-Fah-Haam Compound
Chiang Mai 50000
Telephone: (+66) 5330-6358 / 7, –
Fax: (+66) 5330-6358 / 7
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 13:00 – 15:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: M. L. Preeyapun SridhavatHonorary Consul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Peru in Bangkok
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Peru General in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Even though the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Peru while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Peru who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Peruvian Consulate in Chiang Mai, Thailand, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Peruvian Consulate in Chiang Mai, Thailand’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Peru nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Peru nationals in custody
At the Peruvian Consulate in Chiang Mai, Thailand, they work to assist nationals from Peru around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Peru in Bangkok, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Peru you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Peru when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Peru General in Chiang Mai, Thailand provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Peru who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Peruvian Consulate in Torun, Poland
- Peruvian Consulate in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Peruvian Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Peruvian Consulate in Hanover, Germany
- Peruvian Consulate in Melbourne, Australia
- Peruvian Consulate in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Peruvian Consulate in Lyon, France
- Peruvian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco
- Peruvian Consulate in Tartu, Estonia
- Peruvian Consulate in Macau
- Peruvian Consulate in Cartagena, Colombia
- Peruvian Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Peruvian Consulate in Santiago de Veraguas, Panama
- Peruvian Consulate in Cuenca, Ecuador
- Peruvian Consulate in Cali, Colombia
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.