The Peruvian Consulate in Timisoara, Romania is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information About the Consulate of Peru in Timisoara, Romania
A consulate like the Peruvian Consulate in Timisoara, Romania is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Peru.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Peru who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Peru and people.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Peruvian Consulate in Timisoara, Romania
Strada Vasile Alecsandri no. 12
300 244 Timisoara
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+40) (12) 23 45 613
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 09:00-13:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Peru in Bucharest
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Peru in Timisoara, Romania
Although the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Peru while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Peru who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Peruvian Consulate in Timisoara, Romania, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, look into the Peruvian Consulate in Timisoara, Romania’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Timisoara, Romania
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Peru nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Peru nationals in custody
At the Peruvian Consulate in Timisoara, Romania, they work to help nationals from Peru around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Peru in Bucharest, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Timisoara, Romania
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Peru you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Peru when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Peru in Timisoara, Romania provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Peru who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Peruvian Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia
- Peruvian Consulate in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Peruvian Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Peruvian Consulate in El Alto, Bolivia
- Peruvian Consulate in Phoenix, United States
- Peruvian Consulate in Miami, United States
- Peruvian Consulate in Malmö, Sweden
- Peruvian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Peruvian Consulate in Medellin, Colombia
- Consultate of Peru NY
- Peruvian Consulate in Turin, Italy
- Peruvian Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Peruvian Consulate in Antwerp, Belgium
- Peruvian Consulate in Dallas, United States
- Peruvian Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.