SPEAK WITH AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY: 877-719-1229
The Consulate of Peru in Paterson, NJ is a consulate of the Republic of Peru. The Consulate promotes and protects the interests of Peruvian citizens abroad, provides consular services to them and facilitates trade relations between the two countries. It also handles matters related to international protection, labor migration and human rights.
- Peruvian Consulate in Lyon, France
- Peruvian Consulate in Machala, Ecuador
- Consultate of Peru NY
- Peruvian Consulate in Torun, Poland
- Peruvian Consulate in Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Peruvian Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Peruvian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Peruvian Consulate in Perth, Australia
- Peruvian Consulate in Santiago de Veraguas, Panama
- Peruvian Consulate in Macau
- Peruvian Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Peruvian Consulate in Cordoba, Argentina
- Peruvian Consulate in Kiev, Ukraine
- Peruvian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Peruvian Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED NOW: 877-719-1229
The following services are offered:
- Preparing and issuing visas to foreign nationals;
- Issuing Certificates of Loss or Discharge from Military Service (Certificate de baa o liberation del service military) to Peruvian citizens;
- Issuing passports and other travel documents;
- Administering oaths for naturalization applicants.
- The consulate offers also assistance to victims
DON’T DELAY, GET HELP NOW: 877-719-1229
Who can visit the Consulate?
The Consulate of Peru in Paterson, NJ welcomes any Peruvian citizen who lives in New Jersey. If you are not a Peruvian citizen, but have an emergency situation that requires assistance, please call ahead to make an appointment with the consulate.
Contact information for the Consulate
- Address: 211 East 24th Street, Paterson, New Jersey 07504, United States
- Phone: (973) 479-0057
- Email: email@example.com.
The office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
A TRUSTED LAWYER IS STANDING BY: 877-719-1229
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.