The Peruvian Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Information On the Consulate of Peru in Nicosia, Cyprus
A consulate like the Peruvian Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Peru.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Peru who live or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Peru and people.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Peruvian Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus
Telephone: (+357) 9942 9635, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 08:30-14:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Demetrios L. ZachariadesHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Peru in Nicosia, Cyprus
Even though the consulate’s first job is to protect citizens from Peru while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Peru who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Peruvian Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Peruvian Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Peru nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Peru nationals in custody
At the Peruvian Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus, they work to help nationals from Peru around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Peru you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Peru when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Peru in Nicosia, Cyprus provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Peru who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Peruvian Consulate in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Peruvian Consulate in Fes, Morocco
- Peruvian Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Peruvian Consulate in Kolkata, India
- Peruvian Consulate in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Peruvian Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Peruvian Consulate in Santiago de Veraguas, Panama
- Consulate General of Peru in Arica, Chile
- Peruvian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Peruvian Consulate in Turin, Italy
- Peruvian Consulate in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Peruvian Consulate in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Peruvian Consulate in Macau
- Peruvian Consulate in Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Peruvian Consulate in Phoenix, United States
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore