The Peruvian Consulate in Malaga, Spain is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
General Info About the Consulate of Peru in Malaga, Spain
A consulate like the Peruvian Consulate in Malaga, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Peru.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Peru who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Peru and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Peruvian Consulate in Malaga, Spain
Calle Marbella 7º 1º Planta
29640 – Fuengirola
Telephone: (+34) 95 258 4605, –
Fax: (+34) 95 258 4605
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Alfonso Galán CaseroHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Peru in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Peru in Malaga, Spain
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Peru while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Peru who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Peruvian Consulate in Malaga, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Peruvian Consulate in Malaga, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Malaga, Spain
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Peru nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Peru nationals in custody
At the Peruvian Consulate in Malaga, Spain, they work to assist nationals from Peru around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Peru in Madrid, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Malaga, Spain
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Peru you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Peru when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Peru in Malaga, Spain provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Peru who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Peruvian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Peruvian Consulate in Kolkata, India
- Peruvian Consulate in Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Peruvian Consulate in Cuenca, Ecuador
- Peruvian Consulate in Manila, Philippines
- Peruvian Consulate in Geneva, Switzerland
- Peruvian Consulate in Cartagena, Colombia
- Peruvian Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Peruvian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Peruvian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Peruvian Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile
- Peruvian Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
- Peruvian Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Peruvian Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Peruvian Consulate in Lyon, France
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.