The Consulate of Spain in New York
The Consulate of Spain in New York is a Consulate for the Spanish people in the United States. It was established in 1924. The Consulate offers various services to Spaniards living or travelling to the United States, such as legal assistance and visa applications. They also provide information on obtaining a U.S. passport and other general advice on life in America.
The Consulate General of Spain in New York provides services to Spanish nationals residing in the United States. These services include:
- Issuing passports and identity cards;
- Registering births, marriages, civil unions and deaths;
- Providing documents attesting to nationality (NICE);
- Issuing certificates of no criminal records (for those who are not American citizens)
- Obtaining visas for Spain or other countries;
- Conducting marriage ceremonies;
- Conducting notary public functions.
The following are Visa Requirements:
- Citizens of European Union Member States do not require visas for stays up to 90 days within any 180-day period if they hold a valid passport or identity card issued by an EU Member State.
- Nationals from other countries may need visas to enter the US.
- Spanish Consulate Los Angeles [Updated]
- More information about the Consulate of Spain in Miami
- Spain Consulates in the US
- Consulate of Spain Houston
The Consulate of Spain in New York is located at 600 3rd Avenue, Suite 400.
You can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website at www.consuladodespainnycpr.com
They are open Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. – 1p.m. EST.