- 1 The Consulate of Spain Los Angeles
- 2 Why should I visit the Spanish Consulate?
- 3 Who can go to the Spanish Consulate General?
- 4 What services does the Consulate General offer?
- 5 Hours of operation and contact information of the consulate general
The Consulate of Spain Los Angeles
The Spanish Consulate in Los Angeles California is the diplomatic and consular representation of Spain to the United States. The Consulate General provides a wide range of services for citizens of Spain in Los Angeles, including those seeking help to return home from neighbouring countries.
Why should I visit the Spanish Consulate?
The Spanish Consulate in Los Angeles is an excellent place to start when you are looking for information on anything related to Spain. The staffs at the consulate general are knowledgeable and friendly, and they are always happy to help. If you need a visa or want to get information about studying abroad in Spain, the Consulate General is perfect for you.
If you live in Los Angeles County and would like to apply for your Spanish citizenship, this is the right place as well. You can also find out how much it will cost to send money from the United States back home to Spain by visiting the consular office.
- Consulate of Spain Houston
- Consulate of Spain New York
- More information about the Consulate of Spain in Miami
- Consulate of Spain in USA
Who can go to the Spanish Consulate General?
Both citizens of Spain or other locals that stay in cities located in southern California such as; San Luis Obispo, San Diego, Santa Barbara, San Bernardino, and Palm Springs you can visit the consulate of Spain in Los Angeles California for consular services.
To be able to access the general consulate service, you must:
- Be a citizen or resident of the United States
- Have a valid passport and visa if necessary
- Not be subject to an expulsion order
What services does the Consulate General offer?
The Spanish Consulate in Los Angeles has a long-standing tradition of providing consular services to the citizens of Spain in Los Angeles and other locals that want to make inquiries about, long stay student visa, Citizenship in Spain, and other general consulate services.
The Spanish consulate general offers the following services:
- Issuing visas to U.S. citizens traveling to Spain in Los Angeles
- Issuing passports to citizens of Spain in Los Angeles
- Processing applications for dual nationality
- Providing notarial services (verifying signatures, administering oaths)
- Providing legalization/apostle services (certifying documents for use abroad)
Hours of operation and contact information of the consulate general
According to the consulate website, the Spanish consulate general in Los Angeles California is located in;
- Address: Spanish Consulate in Los Angeles is located at 600 West Olympic Boulevard, Suite 1206 Los Angeles, CA 90015-3400
- Opening hours: Monday – Friday: 10 am to 4 pm PST
- Phone number: (213) 536-2727
You may also be interested in;