- 1 Details On the Consulate of Chile in Cartagena, Colombia
- 2 Contact Info for the Chilean Consulate in Cartagena, Colombia
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Chile in Cartagena, Colombia
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Cartagena, Colombia
The Chilean Consulate in Cartagena, Colombia is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Details On the Consulate of Chile in Cartagena, Colombia
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in Cartagena, Colombia is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Chile.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Chile who live or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Chile and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Chilean Consulate in Cartagena, Colombia
Cra 6 # 34-50
Oficina 204 Edificio Rincon de la Covadonga
Telephone: (+57) (5) 664 0940, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 08:00-12:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: John Lorence Gilchrist BustamanteHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Chile in Bogota
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Chile in Cartagena, Colombia
Although the consulate’s first job is to safeguard citizens from Chile while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Chile who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in Cartagena, Colombia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Chilean Consulate in Cartagena, Colombia’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Cartagena, Colombia
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Chile nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in Cartagena, Colombia, they work to help nationals from Chile around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Chile in Bogota, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Cartagena, Colombia
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Chile when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Chile in Cartagena, Colombia provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Chile who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in Eilat, Israel
- Chilean Consulate in Tacna, Peru
- Chilean Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Chilean Consulate in Turin, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Nagasaki, Japan
- Chilean Consulate in Lusaka, Zambia
- Chilean Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Phoenix, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Chilean Consulate in Quebec, Canada
- Chilean Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil
- Chilean Consulate in Belfast, United Kingdom
- Chilean Consulate in Houston, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Santander, Spain
- Chilean Consulate in Shanghai, China