- 1 Information Regarding the Consulate of Peru in Zurich, Switzerland
- 2 Contact Info for the Peruvian Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Peru in Zurich, Switzerland
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
The Peruvian Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate of Peru in Zurich, Switzerland
A consulate like the Peruvian Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Peru.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Peru who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Peru and people.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Peruvian Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
Case postale 2970
Telephone: (+41) 44 211 82 11, (+41) 44 211 82 12
Fax: (+41) 44 211 88 30
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-13:00, 13: -14:00, 14:00-17:00, –
Official Website: www.consulado.pe/es/Zurich/
Head of Mission: Mr Jose Ramiro Silva DelgadoConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Peru in Bern
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Peru in Zurich, Switzerland
Although the consulate’s first role is to safeguard its people from Peru while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Peru who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Peruvian Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Peruvian Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Peru nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Peru nationals in custody
At the Peruvian Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland, they work to help nationals from Peru around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Peru in Bern, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Peru you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Peru when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Peru in Zurich, Switzerland provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Peru who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Peruvian Consulate in Belgrade, Serbia
- Peruvian Consulate in Salta, Argentina
- Peruvian Consulate in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Peruvian Consulate in Tartu, Estonia
- Peruvian Consulate in Fes, Morocco
- Peruvian Consulate in Cali, Colombia
- Peruvian Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Peruvian Consulate in Kiev, Ukraine
- Peruvian Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Peruvian Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Peruvian Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Peruvian Consulate in New York, United States
- Peruvian Consulate in El Alto, Bolivia
- Peruvian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Peruvian Consulate in Milan, Italy