The Peruvian Consulate in Manila, Philippines is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info On the Consulate of Peru in Manila, Philippines
A consulate like the Peruvian Consulate in Manila, Philippines is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Peru.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping people from Peru who live or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Peru and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Peruvian Consulate in Manila, Philippines
Suite 405-406, CLMC Building
259 EDSA Greenhills
Telephone: (+63) 2-726-0355, –
Fax: (+63) 2-726-0355
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Biao AngHonorary Consul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Peru in Manila, Philippines
Although the consulate’s first job is to protect citizens from Peru while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Peru who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Peruvian Consulate in Manila, Philippines, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other subjects, check out the Peruvian Consulate in Manila, Philippines’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Manila, Philippines
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Peru nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Peru nationals in custody
At the Peruvian Consulate in Manila, Philippines, they work to support nationals from Peru around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Manila, Philippines
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Peru you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Peru when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Peru in Manila, Philippines provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Peru who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Peruvian Consulate in Strasbourg, France
- Peruvian Consulate in Timisoara, Romania
- Peruvian Consulate in Miami, United States
- Peruvian Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Peruvian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Peruvian Consulate in Malmö, Sweden
- Peruvian Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Peruvian Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus
- Peruvian Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Peruvian Consulate in Cali, Colombia
- Peruvian Consulate in Lyon, France
- Peruvian Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Peruvian Consulate in Fortaleza, Brazil
- Peruvian Consulate in Torun, Poland
- Peruvian Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore