The Peruvian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate of Peru in Los Angeles, United States
A consulate like the Peruvian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Peru.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Peru who reside or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Peru and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Peruvian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
3450 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 800
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Telephone: (+1) (213) 988-6097, (+1) (213) 252 5910 / 9597
Fax: (+1) (213) 252 8130
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: www.consulado.pe/es/LosAngeles/
Head of Mission: No information available
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Peru in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Peru in Los Angeles, United States
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Peru while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Peru who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Peruvian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Peruvian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Peru nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Peru nationals in custody
At the Peruvian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States, they work to assist nationals from Peru around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Peru in Washington, D.C., fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Peru you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Peru when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Peru in Los Angeles, United States provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Peru who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Peruvian Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Peruvian Consulate in Salta, Argentina
- Peruvian Consulate in Tbilisi, Georgia
- Peruvian Consulate in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Peruvian Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Peruvian Consulate in Fes, Morocco
- Peruvian Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
- Peruvian Consulate in Geneva, Switzerland
- Peruvian Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Peruvian Consulate in Salamanca, Spain
- Peruvian Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Peruvian Consulate in Cordoba, Argentina
- Peruvian Consulate in Lyon, France
- Peruvian Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Peruvian Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore