- 1 Information On the Consulate of Ecuador in Sucre, Bolivia
- 2 Contact Details for the Ecuadorian Consulate in Sucre, Bolivia
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Ecuador in Sucre, Bolivia
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Sucre, Bolivia
The Ecuadorian Consulate in Sucre, Bolivia is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information On the Consulate of Ecuador in Sucre, Bolivia
A consulate like the Ecuadorian Consulate in Sucre, Bolivia is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Ecuador.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Ecuador who live or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Ecuador and people.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Ecuadorian Consulate in Sucre, Bolivia
Calle los Ceibos No. 2
Telephone: (+591) 4 646 0622, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 10:00-12:00 and 15:00-17:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Oscar Rolando Avila CusicanquiHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Ecuador in La Paz
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Ecuador in Sucre, Bolivia
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard citizens from Ecuador while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Ecuador who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Ecuadorian Consulate in Sucre, Bolivia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Ecuadorian Consulate in Sucre, Bolivia’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Sucre, Bolivia
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Ecuador nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Ecuador nationals in custody
At the Ecuadorian Consulate in Sucre, Bolivia, they work to support nationals from Ecuador around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Ecuador in La Paz, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Sucre, Bolivia
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Ecuador you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Ecuador when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Ecuador in Sucre, Bolivia provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Ecuador who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Praia, Cape Verde
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Miami, FL
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Tumbes, Peru
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Campinas, Brazil
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Damascus, Syria
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Valletta, Malta
- Consulate of Ecuador Queens
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Consulate General of Ecuador in Alicante, Spain
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Strasbourg, France
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Valencia, Spain