The Ecuadorian Consulate in Barcelona, Spain is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Info On the Consulate of Ecuador in Barcelona, Spain
A consulate like the Ecuadorian Consulate in Barcelona, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Ecuador.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Ecuador who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Ecuador and communities.
Many problems can be remedied by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Ecuadorian Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
Calle Nápoles 187, 4 y 5º pisos.
Telephone: (+34) 932 462 490, –
Fax: (+34) 932 457 465
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 08:00-14:00 and 15:00-17:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Diego Humberto Escobar CastroConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Ecuador in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Ecuador in Barcelona, Spain
Although the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Ecuador while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Ecuador who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Ecuadorian Consulate in Barcelona, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Ecuadorian Consulate in Barcelona, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your area. Before you head down to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Ecuador nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Ecuador nationals in custody
At the Ecuadorian Consulate in Barcelona, Spain, they work to assist nationals from Ecuador around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Ecuador in Madrid, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Ecuador you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Ecuador when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Ecuador in Barcelona, Spain provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Ecuador who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Miami, United States
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Tumbes, Peru
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Cordoba, Argentina
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Aachen, Germany
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Praia, Cape Verde
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Boston, United States
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Zaragoza, Spain
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Limassol, Cyprus
- Consulate of Ecuador Manhattan
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Ecuadorian Consulate in La Romana, Dominican Republic
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore