The Ecuadorian Consulate in Recife, Brazil is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Info Regarding the Consulate of Ecuador in Recife, Brazil
A consulate like the Ecuadorian Consulate in Recife, Brazil is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Ecuador.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Ecuador who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Ecuador and communities.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Ecuadorian Consulate in Recife, Brazil
Av. Fernando Simões Barbosa No 266
Empresarial Wecon VI, sala 1206, barrio Boa Viagem
Telephone: (+55) (81) 3048-1364, (+55) (81) 3048-1398
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Virginia Pimentel RodriguesHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Ecuador in Brasilia
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Ecuador in Recife, Brazil
Although the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Ecuador while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Ecuador who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Ecuadorian Consulate in Recife, Brazil, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Ecuadorian Consulate in Recife, Brazil’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Recife, Brazil
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Ecuador nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Ecuador nationals in custody
At the Ecuadorian Consulate in Recife, Brazil, they work to support nationals from Ecuador around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Ecuador in Brasilia, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Recife, Brazil
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Ecuador you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Ecuador when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Ecuador in Recife, Brazil provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Ecuador who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Antwerp, Belgium
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Ecuador Consulates in the US
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Miami, United States
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Shanghai, China
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Perugia, Italy
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Campinas, Brazil
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Limassol, Cyprus
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Sucre, Bolivia
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Adelaide, Australia
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Valencia, Spain