Ecuadorian Consulate in New York
The Consulate General of Ecuador in New York is a diplomatic mission of the Republic of Ecuador to the United States. The Consulate General of Ecuador in New York serves as a link between the people and government of Ecuador and those from the United States. The Consul General can help with visas for travel to Ecuador, passports for travel to other countries, consular issues such as birth certificates or death certificates, marriage certificates or divorce decrees.
The main objective of the Consulate is to promote bilateral trade between Ecuador and other countries while protecting citizens abroad.
Services offered by the Consulate
The services provided by this office are:
- Issuing passports and other travel documents to Ecuadorean citizens.
- Issuing visas to foreigners who wish to enter Ecuador.
- Granting citizenship to people born abroad, or who have been naturalized as Ecuadorean’s.
- Handling commercial matters related to trade between the United States and Ecuador.
- Protecting the interests of Ecuadorean’s residing abroad, including those living in New York City.
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Newark, United States
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Phoenix, United States
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Miami, FL
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Haifa, Israel
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Oslo, Norway
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Arica, Chile
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Aachen, Germany
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Porto, Portugal
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Genoa, Italy
Requirements for an Ecuadorian Visa Application
The requirements for an Ecuadorian visa application are as follows:
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months
- One (1) recent color photograph taken less than six months ago
- A completed and signed visa application form
- A fully filled out DS-160 online form or a printout if completed online
- Two (2) copies of the DS-160 confirmation page
The Ecuadorian Consulate in New York is located at:
462 Madison Avenue, Suite 2208
New York, NY 10022