The Ecuadorian Consulate in Manhattan
The Ecuadorian Consulate in Manhattan is based in the Soho neighborhood of Manhattan, New York. The consulate provides consular services to Ecuadorians living and working in the state of New York and nearby states like Connecticut and Pennsylvania. The mission of the Ecuadorian Consulate is to promote economic ties between the two countries, facilitate trade and tourism, and protect their citizens abroad.
History of the Consulate
The first Ecuadorian Consulate was established on December 31, 1875, with its first office location being at 118 East 12th Street. This consulate was moved to 857 Broadway in 1876. The current building at 590 Madison Avenue was completed in 1927 and occupied by the Consulate that year.
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Haifa, Israel
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Kolkata, India
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Phoenix, United States
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Cartagena, Colombia
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Lyon, France
- Consulate General of Ecuador in Alicante, Spain
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Libreville, Gabon
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Damascus, Syria
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand
Services provided by Ecuadorian Consulate in Manhattan
The Consulate provides consular services to Ecuadorians living and working in the state of New York and nearby states like Connecticut and Pennsylvania. The Consulate provides a wide range of consular services including passports and other ID cards, marriage licenses, notary public, apostles, certificates of no criminal conviction (censor de antecedents pen ales), as well as visas for those who want to visit Ecuador. The Consulate also has information about the different types of visas available for those who wish to work or study in Ecuador as well as tourist visas for those who wish to visit Ecuador.
Who can go to the Consulate?
- Ecuadorians living in the United States;
- People who are visiting or doing business with Ecuador;
- Members of the press;
- Tourists traveling through Ecuador;
- People who want to immigrate to Ecuador.
Hours of operation and contact information
The Consulate is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
The address of the Ecuadorian Consulate in Manhattan is:
600 3rd Ave, Suite 2400
New York, NY 10016