The Ecuadorian Consulate in Campinas, Brazil is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info On the Consulate of Ecuador in Campinas, Brazil
A consulate like the Ecuadorian Consulate in Campinas, Brazil is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Ecuador.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Ecuador who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Ecuador and communities.
Many issues can be solved by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Ecuadorian Consulate in Campinas, Brazil
Av. Orosimbo Maia, 1625
CEP: 13024-035 Campinas-SP
Telephone: (+55) (19) 2121 5092, –
Fax: (+55) (19) 3253 7633
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-14:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Oswaldo Rogelio Vallejo PérezHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Ecuador in Brasilia
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Ecuador in Campinas, Brazil
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to protect citizens from Ecuador while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Ecuador who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Ecuadorian Consulate in Campinas, Brazil, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other matters, check out the Ecuadorian Consulate in Campinas, Brazil’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Campinas, Brazil
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Ecuador nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Ecuador nationals in custody
At the Ecuadorian Consulate in Campinas, Brazil, they work to help nationals from Ecuador around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Ecuador in Brasilia, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Campinas, Brazil
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Ecuador you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Ecuador when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Ecuador in Campinas, Brazil provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Ecuador who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Strasbourg, France
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Ecuador Consulates in the US
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Belgrade, Serbia
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Vigo, Spain
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Adelaide, Australia
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Cartagena, Colombia
- Consulate of Ecuador New York