The Bolivian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Bolivia in Istanbul, Turkey
A consulate like the Bolivian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Bolivia.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Bolivia who live or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Bolivia and communities.
Many problems can be remedied by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Bolivian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Altan Erbulak Sokak No 3 KAT: 2
Telephone: (+90) 212 274 5124, (+90) 212 272 1568
Fax: (+90) 212 272 2402
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Karlo Yakup MilovicHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Bolivia in Istanbul, Turkey
Even though the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Bolivia while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Bolivia who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Bolivian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other matters, check out the Bolivian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you head down to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Bolivia nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Bolivia nationals in custody
At the Bolivian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, they work to help nationals from Bolivia around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Bolivia you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Bolivia when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Bolivia in Istanbul, Turkey provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Bolivia who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Bolivian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Bolivian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Bolivian Consulate in Santiago, Chile
- Bolivian Consulate in Murcia, Spain
- Bolivian Consulate in Corumba, Brazil
- Bolivian Consulate in Antofagasta, Chile
- Bolivian Consulate in New York, United States
- The Consulate of Bolivia in the United States
- Bolivian Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Bolivian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Bolivian Consulate in Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Bolivian Consulate in Tacna, Peru
- Bolivian Consulate in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Bolivian Consulate in Cusco, Peru
- Bolivian Consulate in Barcelona, Spain