IMMEDIATE HELP, CALL US NOW: 877-719-1229
The American Consulate in the United States is a diplomatic mission, which offers services to American citizens living or traveling abroad. The Consulate provides assistance with passports and travel documents, as well as notarizing signatures for legal documents.
What is the Purpose of the Consulate?
The consulate’s main function is to provide assistance to US citizens who are in trouble and need help from the embassy. This includes providing travel documents, passports, and other important information. The consulate also helps out with emergencies such as medical care for Americans who are injured or hospitalized overseas. The American Consulate can be found in many countries around the world, including Canada, Mexico, China, Russia and Afghanistan. There are two consulates in the United States: one located in New York City and one located in Los Angeles.
Who can Visit the Consulate?
U.S. citizens living abroad are eligible to visit the consulate as long as they have not committed any crimes against United States law within five years before.
SPEAK WITH AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY: 877-719-1229
- American Consulate in Monterrey
- American Consulate in Tijuana
- American Consulate in Merida
- American Consulate in Guadalajara
- American Consulate in Juarez
What are Some Common Reasons for Visiting the Consulate?
The American Consulate in the United States is a government office that provides a variety of services to Americans living or travelling abroad. The consulate can provide information on the following topics:
- Passports and citizenship
- Legal issues, including visas, crime and civil law
- Social security and welfare
- Medical care
A TRUSTED LAWYER IS STANDING BY: 877-719-1229
What can I Expect when I Arrive at the Consulate?
The American Consulate is a United States government building that provides services to Americans living and traveling abroad. It can be found in major cities and some smaller towns around the world. The American Consulate in your city is there for you, and it wants to help you with whatever needs you have. You may need visa or passport information, assistance with an emergency, or other consular services. When you come to the American Consulate, expect to take time filling out paperwork, getting fingerprinted for security purposes, providing your photo for identification purposes, waiting in line for your turn to be helped by an officer of the Consulate, and finally receiving any information or documents
How can I contact the American Consulate?
You can contact the American Consulate by phone, email or post. The US Consulate General in Los Angeles is located at: 360 North Rodeo Drive, Suite 500, Beverly Hills CA 90210 (map)
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm PST
- Phone: 310-285-1300.
- Email: LAACS@state.gov.
- Fax: 310-285-1309
For more information please visit their website or Facebook page.
DON’T DELAY, GET HELP NOW: 877-719-1229
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore